MAUL Station Page
- Coordinates:-36.01684, -70.55797, 7300 ft.
- Start Date:Installed 1/28/2001 by Terry Wallace, Keith Koper, Lara Wagner et al.
- End Date: Pulled out by Robert Fromm and Heather Folsom on 05/12/2002.
- Instrumentation: sensor: T3111 (guralp), DAS: 619
- Directions:From Talca: Head East over Rt 5 toward San Clemente. Follow paved road over bridge past AMER turnoff. Follow this road for a long long time (it eventually becomes a dirt road). At the 1st checkpoint, must leave passport behind. Continue past 2nd checkpoint up towards dam. Station is behind rock outcrop on right side of road before the house at the dam.
- Miscellaneous:Windy! Dusty! Good camping but will be cold/snowy in winter.
Back to CHARGE homepage.
Back to Station Page.