LLAN Station Page
- Coordinates: -30.39509, -66.52739, 2,290 ft
- Start Date: Installed on 12/1/2000 by George Zandt, Patricia Alvarado et al.
- End Date: Pulled out by Susan Beck, Lara Wagner, Patricia Alvarado, Heather Folson on 05/18/2002.
- Instrumentation: sensor: T3702 (Guralp CMG-ESP, short one), DAS: 1052
- Directions:Site is colocated with INPRES setstion at Punta de Los Llanos. The site is about 26 km south of Punta de Los Llanos, coming from the north the turnoff will be to the left. There is a sign that says "Cant. Campolongo" near the turnoff. The site is 3.5 km along the turnoff and 4 wheel drive is required to reach it.
- Miscellaneous:This is the site formerly known as CAMP. The sensor is actually inside a small shack built by INPRES, solar panels and clock are on top. There may be noise at this site from wind blowing on the shack and the large antennae INPRES uses to telemeter their data. It would be great to move all our gear down in the INPRES vault however the metal pipe from vault to shack is the only outlet for our cables and it is too long to string through. EQ boxes probably left on site.
Back to CHARGE homepage.
Back to Station Page.