LITI Station Page
- Coordinates:-31.06258, -71.24531, 3100 ft.
- Start Date:Installed 2/8/2001 by Keith Koper, Lara Wagner, and Javier Ruiz
- End Date: Pulled out by Robert Fromm and Heather Folsom on 05/11/2002.
- Instrumentation:sensor: T3151 (guralp), DAS: 375
- Directions: From Santiago: Head N. on Rt 5- get off on exit to Canela Baja & Combarbala. Nasty dirt Rd. Road T intersects at Combarbala. Gas available there. Go left @ T-intersection. Go out of town a bit on pavement, then go left on dirt rd towards Punitaqui. About 22.5 km past turnoff, look for sign toward El Huacho. Turn left in toward El Huacho. This is the southern entrance to El Huacho. From there, see attached map.
- Miscellaneous: Say "hi" to Lisandro and Senora Ana on your way in. Good camping at the collapsed homestead.
Back to CHARGE homepage.
Back to Station Page.