HURT Station Page
- Coordinates: -30.29655, -70.71209, 3650 ft
- Start Date:Installed on 2/16/01 by Keith Koper, Lara Wagner, and Javier Ruiz.
- End Date: Pulled out by Robert Fromm and Heather Folsom on 05/09/2002.
- Instrumentation: sensor: 109803 (sts2), DAS: 363, NOTE!!!! 10 V. Solar Panels in Series!
- Directions: When heading toward Hurtado from Andacollo via dirt (very bad) roads, just before the town of Hurtado, there is a sizeable orange and white wood plank bridge called Puente Morrillo. Just before the bridge, turn right into the driveway of Hacienda los Andes. Head up driveway to gates and say hello to the German owner, Clark Stede, and possibly his assistant Volker Westedt. The site is just inside the fenced in area.
- Miscellaneous:We camped near the driveway entrance on the flat open area between the driveway and the river. Good swimming spot.
Back to CHARGE homepage.
Back to Station Page.